Upcoming Admissions Events at the Avery Point Campus of the University of Connecticut
The following Fall 2013 events are scheduled to give prospective students and families a chance to visit the UCONN, Avery Point campus and learn about the majors that can be completed here or learn about the option of beginning a UCONN career here and transitioning to the Storrs campus to complete a degree program.
- FALL OPEN HOUSE
Saturday, November 9
9 am – 12 noon
Introduction to academic majors, admissions, financial aid, clubs and activities, off-campus housing, on-campus dining, and waterfront opportunities. Campus tours will be available.
RSVP required for above events by filling out this FORM.
Please call our admissions office at (860) 405-9026 with any questions!
- TALK & TOUR PROGRAM
Speak with an admissions representative and tour the campus.
Monday through Friday throughout the year.
Call the admissions office at (860) 405-9026 to schedule an appointment.
Visitor Parking at the Avery Point Campus
- There are two designated parking spots for Admissions Visitors in the parking lot adjacent to the Branford House Mansion.
- Visitors may also park in either Student Parking Area A or B while visiting the campus.
- There is additional parking just past the UConn Police Station (right turn) and in designated spots on the “Parking Loop”.
- Handicapped Parking is available in Parking Area C (outside Branford House) in designated spots.
- Maps & Directions to Campus
Application Filing Dates
Spring Semester 2014
- o Application deadline is OCTOBER 1 for Freshman and NOVEMBER 1 Transfer applicants to STORRS or AVERY POINT campuses.
Fall Semester 2014
- Application deadline is JANUARY 15 for all Freshman applicants to STORRS campus and JULY 1 for all Freshman applicants to AVERY POINT campus.
- Students interested in being considered for academic/merit based scholarships must apply by JANUARY 15, regardless of campus choice.
- Freshman applications for the Avery Point campus will be accepted through JULY 1 (space available basis)
- Transfer Applications for the Avery Point campus will be accepted through JUNE 15 (space available basis)
- $150 Acceptance Deposit should be submitted by MAY 1.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
- Read about UConn Avery Point from a student perspective!
- Browse through the Avery Point viewbook and learn about UConn’s beautiful maritime campus!
Also check here for Frequently Asked Questions.
Students planning to apply to the Avery Point campus should click on the blue "UCONN Avery Point Application" button to access important information and the on-line application.